We would like to inform you that as a result of changes in the associated credit card processor, there has been authorization period changes.
SPIKE Free Plan sellers whose Sales processing settings is "Manually".
Those that have been/will be paid in either YEN or USD, with VISA or MasterCard brand cards.
[previous] will apply until 23:59:59 on 29th day from the order creation *based on UTC
[new] will apply until 23:59:59 on 3rd day from the order creation *based on UTC
15:00PM JST on January 15th, 2016
- Please note that Authorized sales that are not captured yet will be cancelled on 4th day after the order creation.
- Please change your settings to "Immediate" or remind yourself to capture your Authorized sale within 3 days.
- You will be charged a refund fee in cancelling sales after 4th day. *see the fee here
- You can check your settings here. *login needed
- No changes will apply to those whose setting option is "Immediate Sale" and/or your seller account is using the SPIKE Business Premium plan.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.