- Payment via Conbini/Pay-easy has been introduced.
- New restrictions and requirements for your Store Name has been introduced.
- Release Date: 2015-12-02 11:30:00 JST
- Conbini/Pay-easy Payments
- Your customers may select Conbini/Pay-easy payment during checkout, but only if you have enabled this payment option.
- Conbini/Pay-easy configuration
- Enabling this payment method is done via the Dashboard Product registration page.
- Setting contact details
- Contact information is configured using the Dashboard Shop settings page. Contact details are required if you wish to provide Conbini/Pay-easy payments.
- Customer usage fees
- You may configure an additional usage fee for Conbini/Pay-easy payments, should your customer choose to pay with this payment method. This can be set using the Dashboard shop settings page.
- Payment notification email
- When your customer has made their payment, you will be notified automatically by email.
- On registration of new products, Store name will be checked.
- In order to sell Products, a Store name is now required. Therefore, if a Store name (including katakana and alphabetic variants) have not been set, registration of new products will not be possible. Please use the Dashboard Seller settings page to configure your Shopname.