- When you access https://spike.cc/, there is an error message reporting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
- The SPIKE checkout and the SPIKE button doesn't display properly
- During mid October 2014, a vulnerability in SSL3.0 was discovered, now called the POODLE vulnerability. SPIKE has since changed its settings to reject connections with SSL3.0.
- If you are using Windows Internet Explorer, please download the program that disables SSL3.0
- For other browsers, please enable other secure connections such as "TLS 1.0", "TLS 1.1", or "TLS 1.2" on your browser settings