Contact the buyer (seller) and let them know you want to cancel the order/make a refund. If both the seller and buyer agree with the cancellation, the seller will follow these steps:
- Login to your SPIKE dashboard
- Go to "Order History"
- Find the Order ID and click "Cancel"*
- Confirm the cancellation (pop-up screen)
- When the cancellation is completed, an email will be sent to the buyer.
*You can cancel transactions from your user dashboard up to 14 days from the date of purchase. For purchases after, please contact the SPIKE support team.
Please note there are two scenarios you need to be aware of before you make a cancellation request.
- Authorized Sales Cancellation
- We can process this cancellation with no charge.
- We can process this cancellation with a refund fee. (See the fee here)
For information on Authorized (Provisional) sales, click HERE.
Cancellations are only accepted up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
API is only available for users in Japan.